Indiana Mental Health and Addiction Ombudsman
Call toll free at 1-800-555-6424 ext. 239 or at 317-638-3501 ext. 239
Indiana Mental Health and Addiction Ombudsman a program to help people who use the mental health and addiction services system throughout Indiana.
- Are you in need of mental health and addiction services but don’t know where to turn?
- Are you Experiencing feelings of hopelessness as you watch a family member struggling to cope with a mental illness or addiction?
- Do you, as a consumer of mental health and addiction services, have questions or concerns about your rights?
What is an ombudsman?
An Ombudsman helps you understand and use the mental health and addiction system in Indiana. The Ombudsman also can assist you in a problem resolution.
Who should call?
- Consumers of mental health and addiction services
- Family members
- People that are interested in learning about: Local mental health and addiction services, Treatment and care issues, Consumer Rights when using the system
All client calls are confidential
Mental Health of Indiana are several counties throughout the state. Please contact Consumer Service Line 1-800-901-1133 to find the Ombudsman Service nearest to you.