Want to get involved in our organization? Please see the following open positions or internships.
Project Coordinator: Indiana Recovery Network
Reports to: Indiana Recovery Network Manager
This position primary function is to manage all aspects of both the RCSP-RN and PURDUE ROTA grants from SAMHSA. The position is not limited to this grant; the position also assists IAIC with policy and strategic initiatives as needed.
- Develop and maintain plan for implementation of SAMHSA grant goals, objectives, and tasks
- Develop federal, state, and local partnerships
- Provide regular reports on project implementation
- Oversee scholarships for recovery coach training
- Help create and implement strategy for the next phases of the Indiana Recovery Network (IRN)
- Research and report on topics related to substance use disorders and recovery support services
- Organize meetings for IRN
- Assist in Indiana Addiction Issues Coalition initiatives
- BA/S preferred or equivalent experience
- Peer Recovery Coach training
- 5 years of experience in behavioral health with clinical, marketing and management experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge of recovery support services (including peer supports, recovery community organizations, recovery residences, and recovery coalitions)
- Experience working on federal grants and writing reports
Please submit resumes to Marla Greenway at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Jobs in the Behavioral Health Field:
CareSource: Behavioral Health Initiative Lead – Indiana
Indiana State Medical Association: Case Manager, Physician Assistant Program – Indiana
Volunteer with us! If you are interested in joining us at Mental Health America of Indiana as a volunteer please fill in the information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible on how you can play an integral role in our organization.
Intern with us! If you are interested in joining us at Mental Health America of Indiana as an intern, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com